The Contemporary Arts Center is looking for sites that want to be turned into public works of art in conjunction with the Shepard Fairey: Supply and Demand exhibit.
The artworks will be pasted paper projects applied with wheat paste. They are not permanent, but some have been known to be long lasting. By submitting your site for consideration, you're giving your permission for this piece of art to be visible for an unspecified amount of time.
If you want your business or house or brick wall to be transformed into a mural by Fairey, submit the following information to email@example.com to be considered:
1. Image of the Structure (aka your wall, building and so on)
2. The address of the site
3. The approximate dimensions of the site
4. The name of the site owner
5. The contact information of the owner (phone number/e-mail address)
Submitting doesn't mean you'll be chosen.
More 2013 Fringe coverage:
• May 22 cover story: “Navigating the Novelties”
• April 18 Curtain Call column: “Fringe Has Sprung”