All of your high school friends are back in town and everyone wants to get drunk before they have to hang out with their families all day tomorrow. Here's a list of some bar events going on around town. I'm sure any bar will be fun tonight and you're probably only going to go to your bar, but it's fun to think about what you could but won't be doing.
1. Thanksgiving at Millions and MLT's in Mount Lookout.
2. Beer Sellar has live music and Monte Carlo night.
3. Hyde Park Tavern has the Christian Moerlein Holiday Beer Fest.
4. Cadillac Ranch has the Turkey Bash with $1.50 Miller Lites Drafts all night... gross.
5. The bars on Seventh Street are having a Turkey Trot.
6. Nothing says Thanksgiving like a pimps and hos party at Sully's.
7. Pearlene and The Griefs are playing at the Northside Tavern.
8. Arnie's on the Levee is having some sort of turkey olympics.
9. Seb is DJing a Thanksgiving Eve blowout at Twist Lounge.
10. Floyd's throwing an exciting pizza/dance party at the Blue Rock Tavern. PIZZA! DANCING! FLOYD! What else could you want?