· Organize yourself: Try starting at one corner and systematically working around the room with three bags: save, donate and trash.
Even the accomplishment of clearing out one closet, drawer or desktop can affect your mood positively.
· Repair or release: Have broken appliances and other things fixed. Give away or donate outdated or little-used household items and clothing to shelters or charities where they'll be used and greatly appreciated.
· New growth: Try a new way of exercising while enjoying the outdoors; planting a garden; trimming, fertilizing and repotting tired house plants; or learning something new that will feed your spirit.
· Relationships and obligations: Rethink those that are causing more stress than you can deal with. Sometimes just saying no when our boundaries are crossed can do wonders for us.
· Old outdated beliefs: These can hinder us from moving forward in our lives. Take an inventory of your patterns and see where these could be changed.
· Forgiveness: Acknowledge your feelings, then forgive yourself and others for any hurts. This empowers you to move through and past situations that you've been stuck in.
comments powered by Disqus