· Organize yourself: Try starting at one corner and systematically working around the room with three bags: save, donate and trash.
Even the accomplishment of clearing out one closet, drawer or desktop can affect your mood positively.
· Repair or release: Have broken appliances and other things fixed. Give away or donate outdated or little-used household items and clothing to shelters or charities where they'll be used and greatly appreciated.
· New growth: Try a new way of exercising while enjoying the outdoors; planting a garden; trimming, fertilizing and repotting tired house plants; or learning something new that will feed your spirit.
· Relationships and obligations: Rethink those that are causing more stress than you can deal with. Sometimes just saying no when our boundaries are crossed can do wonders for us.
· Old outdated beliefs: These can hinder us from moving forward in our lives. Take an inventory of your patterns and see where these could be changed.
· Forgiveness: Acknowledge your feelings, then forgive yourself and others for any hurts. This empowers you to move through and past situations that you've been stuck in.
CONTACT JANET BERG via her Web site, www.janetberg.com