Owner: City of Cincinnati
Year Built: 1900
Comments: Many old and historic churches in the city are faring poorly these days.
This building is a classic example.
The city has owned it since April 1985, according to the Hamilton County Auditor's Office. But not much has changed over the past decade, judging by a 1993 picture on the auditor's Web site.
The Cincinnati Department of Community Development did not return calls seeking information about plans for the building.
BLIGHT OF THE WEEK is an effort to highlight the problem of abandoned buildings -- and who's responsible for them.