Most likely, a subconscious belief blocks us from achieving or getting what we want.Here is a short list of common ones:
· Believing you are not worthy or deserving of success.
· Fearing success or failure -- or both.
· Not believing in yourself or your abilities.
· Fearing change.
· Doubting that you can or will achieve your goal.
· Fearing that achieving your goal will have negative repercussions.
The list goes on and on
These negative emotional experiences create fear that literally stops you in your tracks, causing self-sabotage. In a contest between your conscious will (power) and your subconscious objections, your subconscious always wins.
There are many ways for you to locate these incidents, release the emotion connected to them and introduce new, positive beliefs. Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Theta Healing and BodyTalk are all excellent methods of clearing obstacles that stand in the way of your success.
A clean slate is the best place to begin!
CONTACT JANET BERG to suggest topics for this column: firstname.lastname@example.org