12. Evidence indicates no pre-war genocide in Kosovo and possible US/KLA plot to create disinformation. Mark Cook, Covert Action Quarterly; Progressive staff, Progressive Review; Pablo Ordaz, El Pais
13. U.S. agency seeks to export weapons-grade plutonium to Russian organization linked to organized crime. Jeffrey St. Clair, In These Times; Jeffrey St. Clair and Alexander Cockburn, Counterpunch
14. U.S. media ignores humanitarian aspects of famine in Korea. Ramsay Liem, Peace Review; Yuh Ji-Yeon, Peace Review
15. Early puberty onset for girls might be linked to chemicals in the environment and increases in breast cancer.
Marcia E. Herman-Giddens, Eric J. Slora, Richard Wasserman, Carlos Bourdony, Manju V. Bhapkar, Gary Koch, Cynthia Hasemeier, Environmental Health Monthly
16. Media distorts debate on affirmative action. Robert Entman, News Watch; Linda Jue, News Watch
17. World Bank's resettlement program displaces millions. Lori Pottinger, World Rivers Review
18. California convicts and punishes teen-agers as adults. A. Clay Thompson, San Francisco Bay Guardian
19. Bacterium in cow's milk might cause Crohn's disease. Lisa Chamberlain, Cleveland Free Times
20. IMF and World Bank contributed to economic tensions in the Balkans. Michael Chossudovsky, THIS
21. Vatican's UN status challenged. Laura Flanders, Ms.
22. U.S. and Germany trained and developed the KLA. Wayne Madsen, The Progressive; Michel Chossudovsky, Covert Action Quarterly
23. International conference sets world agenda for peace. Robin Lloyd, Toward Freedom
24. U.S. nuclear weapons controlled by unstable personnel. Ken Silverstein, Mother Jones
25. U.S. military trains soldiers to kill and eat tame animals. D'Arcy Kemnitz, The Animals' Agenda
GABRIEL ROTH is city editor of San Francisco Bay Guardian, where a version of this story first appeared.