1. "Do you want to go back to my place tonight? How do you like your eggs, scrambled or fertilized?"
ï¿½ Pam Diebold, bartender at Arnold's, Downtown
ï¿½ Margie Brown, bartender at York Street Cafe, Newport
3. "You're the shit that killed Elvis, baby."
ï¿½ Amy Bacigalupo, bartender at Arlins, Clifton
4. "You're much prettier when you smile."
ï¿½ Caroline Neese, bartender at Strauss Haus, Covington
5. "I was gay until I saw you."
ï¿½ Seante Bullock, waitress at Nicholson's Tavern & Pub, Downtown
6. "You look like a present I want to unwrap."
ï¿½ Noelle, bartender at Arnold's, Downtown
7. "Fat penguin." "What?" "I was trying to think of something to break the ice."
ï¿½ Mystery Person
8. "Do you wash your pants in Windex? Cause I can see myself in them."
ï¿½ Manda Griffin, bartender at Carlo and Johnny's, Kenwood
9. "Are you a pirate?" "No." "Well, ARRGH you here with anyone?"
ï¿½ Rachel Newkirk, manager at Village Tavern, Montgomery
10. A guy licks his finger, puts it on your shirt and says: "Let's get you out of here and get you out of those wet clothes."
ï¿½ Lori Eitel, bartender at Putter's Tavern & Grill, West Chester