The historic Golden Lamb in Lebanon, Ohio is hosting a paired beer dinner with Dayton's Warped Wing Brewing Company. The dinner will feature five seasonal courses prepared by chef Ben Toney with the following beer pairings:
- Ermal’s white bean hummus with caramelized pear, arugula and grapefruit; paired with Ermal’s Belgian Cream Ale
- Flying Rye garlic chicken sausage with roasted beets and goat cheese; paired with Flyin Rye IPA
- Lake Erie walleye with Gypsy Queen polenta and serrano chili pepper salsa; paired with Gypsy Queen Chile Beer
- Warren County strip loin with local foraged oyster mushroom tart and yellow tomato emulsion; served with Mr.
Mean Imperial IPA
- Dessert by award-winning pastry chef Pam Sturkey; paired with Jolly Tar Dark Rye
Warped Wing executives Nick Bowman and Darek Inskeep will be on hand to answer questions about the beers, their origins, ingredients, brewing methods and flavor profiles.
p.m. Friday, July 25. $50 per person. Reservations required. The Golden Lamb, 27 S. Broadway, Lebanon, Ohio, 513-932-5065, goldenlamb.com