Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s monumental overturn of DOMA, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul suggested allowing same-sex marriage was taking the country one step closer to human-animal marriages. WORLD -2
Elmwood Place’s controversial traffic-enforcement cameras, branded an exploitative “money-grab” technique for collecting around $48,000 in citations, will be shut down, confiscated and those ticketed will be refunded, according to a judge’s ruling. CINCINNATI +1
Thanks to Gov.
John Kasich’s decision to sign a bunch of super archaic anti-abortion provisions into law as part of the state budget, Ohio now has some of the most draconian abortion laws in the nation. CINCINNATI -2
J-Lo “accidentally” put on a performance for a Turkmenistan dictator known worldwide for his deplorable violations of basic human rights. WORLD -1A victory for watery beer lovers everywhere: The MillerCoors brewing company in Colorado, the nation’s biggest stand-alone brewery, is now landfill-free. It reuses or recycles 99.7 percent of its waste and the other 0.3 percent is shipped to Oklahoma, where it’s burned to create energy. WORLD +2
CINCINNATI -1, WORLD -1
CINCINNATI -13, WORLD -51
comments powered by Disqus