CEA VIP MUSIC HERITAGE PACKAGE – $50 (show ticket price is $17 advance/ $20 day of)
Sunday, November 20, 20011 - Showtime: 7 p.m. VIP time: 6 p.m.
Experience Cincinnati’s annual music celebration, the 15th Cincinnati Entertainment Awards (CEAs), in VIP style and become an inaugural member of the Cincinnati USA Music Heritage Foundation – The Funky Drummer Society. The Cincinnati USA Music Heritage Foundation (CUSAMHF) is a young non-profit 501c3 group dedicated to celebrating and preserving the region’s rich and diverse music, while nurturing and showcasing emerging talents. CUSAMHF has played an important role in celebrating and installing historic landmarks to the area’s music history by working with original artists, family members of musicians, new artists and communities shaped by our history. In honor of the 42nd anniversary of “The Funky Drummer” CUSAMHF will open its doors to members and declare Cincinnati not only where rock-n-roll was conceived, but the most-sampled city in the world.
CEA MUSIC HERITAGE VIP PERKS on The Madison Theater Upper Balcony
- Pre-party as DJ Pillow and Apryl Reign remix “The Funky Drummer” on the VIP Balcony (6-7p.m.)
- Complimentary drinks and eats
- Advance copy of “Hank to Thank” - Dallas Moore Band featuring Willie Nelson guitarist Jody Payne (SOL RECORDS) full-length CD recorded live on Hank Williams anniversary at Herzog before a live studio audience
- A limited edition “Train kept a-rollin’” 60th anniversary card autographed by legendary King Records session, and original Tiny Bradshaw, drummer Philip Paul
- Automatic membership into The Funky Drummer Society - CUSAMHF’s inaugural membership group with 1-year benefits to include:
- Invitations and discounts to special events and merchandise!
- Access to new website for free downloads & streaming of rare and unreleased music featuring CEA artists like The Hiders, The Tammy WhyNots, The Comet Bluegrass Allstars, Dallas Moore and more!
- Discount rental and access to Historic Herzog (Cincinnati’s 1st professional recording studio space, where Cincinnati R&B was 1st recorded, the last standing building where Hank Williams recorded professionally and home to CUSAMHF)!
- Ability to participate in efforts to dedicate and save historic landmarks!
- Receive newsletters and eblasts about musical history and happenings!
BONUS: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame King Records Class World Debut! – With every CEA VIP purchase by 11/16/11 you will be entered into a raffle for limited spots to the invite-only, live-from-the-Rock Hall, interactive class on King Records at CET on 11/18/11 from 1:30-3:30pm
Proceeds benefit Cincinnati USA Music Heritage Foundation