Volunteers are the face, muscle and might that propel the MidPoint Music Festival forward each year. Participating as a volunteer is a great way to get behind the scenes at MidPoint, meet new people, discover new music, score a new T-shirt and build diverse experience while nurturing your Cincinnati pride.
New things are planned for the growing festival, and organizers still need volunteer help to make it all happen. There’s still time to join the MPMF team — the first formal volunteer meetings are Sept. 14-15.
What volunteers get
• Exclusive access to a volunteer reception and private staff events
• One-day MPMF wristband, which allows access to showcase performances on any evening Sept.
23-25 (subject to venue capacity rules)
• MPMF.10 volunteer T-shirt
• MPMF.10 compilation CD (preview it here)
• Special room rates at Garfield Suites Hotel, which serves as MPMF headquarters (Vine Street and Garfield Place, Downtown).
Done this before?
There’s no experience required to be an MPMF volunteer, but you’ll be moved to the head of the class if you’ve had prior experience in marketing, merchandise, security, stage management or any festival coordination.
What volunteers will do
• Band check-in and coordination
• Ticket sales at headquarters
• Door personnel at venues
• Merchandise sales at venues
TO VOLUNTEER, check out mpmf.com/information/volunteer or email email@example.com.
BACK TO MPMF HOME