Volunteers are the face, muscle and might that propel the MidPoint Music Festival forward each year. Participating as a volunteer is a great way to get behind the scenes at MidPoint, meet new people, discover new music, score a new T-shirt and enjoy a diverse experience while nurturing your Cincinnati pride.
New things are planned for the growing festival, and organizers still need volunteer help to make it all happen. There’s still time to join the MPMF team — the next formal volunteer meeting is Sept. 12.
What volunteers get
• Exclusive access to a volunteer reception and private staff events
• Three-day MPMF wristband, which allows access to every showcase performance Sept. 24-26 (subject to venue capacity rules)
• Special room rates at Garfield Suites Hotel, which serves as MPMF headquarters and hosts the daytime conference (Vine Street and Garfield Place, Downtown).
Done this before?
There’s no experience required to be an MPMF volunteer, but you’ll be moved to the head of the class if you’ve had prior experience in marketing, merchandise, security, stage management or any festival coordination.
What volunteers will do
• Band check-in and coordination
• Ticket sales at headquarters
• Conference seminar support
• Door personnel at venues
• Merchandise sales at venues
To volunteer, go here: mpmf.com/information/volunteer